I have been super busy keeping up with these 2:
|This was so fun! If your public library does puppet shows.. go! Ours does a wonderful job!|
|Canoeing at Camp preview day... Almost counting down the days until Camp... Need a little break :)|
|It's been a month since we've been out of school.. He finally passed the swim test! Thank goodness!|
I got a few things done today that I am going to need... eventually! Still putting off going back to my room so I am just getting a few things together to take up there.
These are super easy to make! I mixed blue and green glitter.
What you need:
- small paint brush
- mod podge
- Pour glitter onto a paper plate.
- Use your small paintbrush to put mod podge on one side of the clothespin.
- Dip the side you put mod podge on in the glitter and set to the side to dry.
- After drying, re-paint your clothespins with mod podge. This will set the glitter so it won't fall off all year.
Super duper easy!
So usually I just use plain old clips or craft sticks for pick sticks but I saw someone made these for reading pointers and thought those are in genius for pick sticks.
1. Write names on sticks.
2. Put in cup with gems on top. (That one above will not be the one I use at school.. improvising at home!)
3. Pull a stick and call on that person.
4. Turn stick over so I can't see the gem... I also know not to choose that stick again!
Covered a pringles can with:
|Got this gift wrap from $1 bin at Target! I got all they had left... Thinking a bulletin board is in order...|
I also got these on clearance rack:
|$4 a piece.. I got 4! Couldn't beat that deal!|
Oh, yeah... One more made it....
I turned one of Addison's over sized t-shirts into this. Too cute!
Have a great rest of the day!