Monday, September 3, 2012

september currently

I have noticed that sometimes at "currently" time I have a tendency to misspell currently. I get to typing to fast I don't even notice the error...
anyhoo

Just noticing that font might not have been the best choice for this! Sorry!

My little 3 year old (Addison) is hilarious about this new Taylor Swift song. Nothing can bring a smile to your face like hearing a 3 year old sing all the words and insert commentary. I need to video next time she is singing.. A.DOR.A.BLE!!

I have been keeping my long weekend :) filled with lots of... work!

I mean I thought it was LABOR day right! I am horrible about planning... I am constantly getting distracted with other things on the Internet! Pretty much finished today. 

I did take a few minutes of relaxation yesterday. I traded in my monthly massage for a facial. It was marvelous... I think I may be trading in my massage more often! 

Last night I did a sewing project all by myself! (Usually when I have some sewing project I take it to my mom for guidance then I do the project at her house, just in case there is a mess up!) This time I did it all by myself.. with a phone consult with my mom :) I made some new curtains for my classroom. I haven't hung them yet, but here is a sneak peak:


I also finished up a packet for Treasures Unit 1, Week 5- Soccer. Check it out here:

Click the picture to connect with TPT. 

Have a fab day off friends!



2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to try out a monthly membership at Massage Envy. We also have facials too. The curtains are precious. I need some.

    ReplyDelete