Wednesday, September 12, 2012

a few of my favorite things... in my classroom!

Here are the winner from Treasures... I will be emailing you shortly...


and here are


My dad came and installed my gutter shelves today! I am super excited to go to the library tomorrow to fill them up with theme of the week books! L.O.V.E! (Oh and by the way, I can't wait to show you the adorable Pete the Cat labeling chart I made... I will post after we actually learn about it tomorrow and do the labeling!)

My NEW focus wall! I don't actually have anything up there yet (since I just created it) but I can't wait to put my focus up every week- I think it will help me and my kids stay focused!

I am in LOVE with these milk cartons! See the close up below...


Here are my curtains from far away and up close! Love the pattern!! My pennant banner says: I "mustache" who heart's reading? I love it! (Although my EL kids do not get the mustache thing yet...)


What about you? Do you have some faves in your room? How about a linky party to show them off..

This is my first time hosting a linky party so please link up and show me your favorite things in your classroom! I would love to see what you have!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment