Friday, June 1, 2012

Favorite Font Link Up


I am still waiting patiently for my placement next year... It has only been 2 weeks since I have been out of work- I should appreciate this break. And I do! I really do! I actually got to go eat lunch with my hubby today while he was working. Later, I took the kids to get frozen yogurt! My fave :)

Natalie at Teachery Tidbits is hosting a linky party for favorite fonts. I am linking up... you can too :)


So here are some of my faves:
Got this from Lettering Delights for free :)

Stay tuned tomorrow for something exciting happening right here on my bloggy blog!!
Now, what's your favorite font??

Link up!



Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks for linking up! I also love mr. and mrs. popsicle, but I don't use it that often (probably because of the capital letters!).

    Enjoy your break!!!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your font selection!! I am all about finding new fonts so I'm glad I got to see these!

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these fonts. So cute. Just added a few more to my list.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving your fonts and your blog! I am a new follower! Come check me out! I am having a give-a-way too!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. LD Dabble is to die for. I am so off to hunt this puppy down and add it to my collection as soon as I hit "publish" on this little form. Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    Kelley "Font Lover" Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been wondering about the "Pass the Chexs" font. I've seen it on so many great things. I really like. Thank so much. Also, very cute blog.

    I'm a newbie to the blog world and would love for you to check out my blog. I teach first and have some cute freebies in TpT store that are good for K-5
    You Might Be a First Grader...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the Pass the Chexs font! I've been trying to figure that one out. I'm so happy to see it here. I'm a new follower. Please come by and visit me anytime.
    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Laura
    I love your fonts. Where did you get some of them? I'm your newest follower, by the way. Come visit me sometime!
    Ann
    The Caffeinated Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  9. What is the font you used for your blog header? Love it!

    ReplyDelete