Thursday, March 28, 2013

have you heard?

I kinda feel jipped... I mean just kinda...

I got the pleasure of having a 2 week spring break... Yes, you read that correctly. 2 WEEKS! It has been somewhat glorious and I am almost dreading going back on Monday.

I kinda feel like I got jipped though because I have been seeing all these adorable easter activities out here in bloggy-land and I missed all the fun! I guess I can't complain though... I mean 2 weeks of freedom!

So, to celebrate Easter I am having a....

Hope you can grab some Treasures goodies during the sale. 

Anyway, if you like shopping (like me!) you might be on:

and many more!

I love these sites and find some awesome deals! There is now a new site that has been made just for teachers:


Educents hasn't officially launched yet, but will be next week! If you sign up before the launch date you get a $10 gift card to the site! You can't beat that! Just click the picture above and it will take you to the sign up page!

I can't wait to see what this site has in store for us teachers!

I am off to finish my break and maybe do some planning for next week (I probably need to do that....Sunday night? lol)

Have a great weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment