Sunday, August 12, 2012

delivery

Yesterday there was a package on my doorstep... 

The hubs called me and said, "What have you been ordering on the internet?" I am not an everyday internet shopper (except for TPT and clipart) so I had to think for a minute.... 

When I got home I found out what it was:
A huge box of school supplies/decorations from Craft Project Ideas! I was super excited to open it and go through it today! Look at some of this amazing stuff...

Color posters with Red, Green, Blue, Orange, Yellow, Pink and Purple. These are so cute! I haven't hung any colors up yet this year (with the move I haven't had time) so I am thinking I will move to these colors. They are just so cute!!
I was so excited to see this because I ran out of that hologram border the other day and was thinking how I was going to have to buy more! Saved me a trip! 
Look at all these stickers and incentive charts! There are also stickers for birthdays in blue and pink for boys and girls. If you prefer stamps, they make those too (with the pads). 
There are nametags, notepads, and accent decorations. I love those apples! I will definitely be using them sometime this fall! 
I love these colored file folders! Too cute!!

The best part about all these supplies and decorations... Each is only 88 cents at Walmart. I am usually not a big fan of Wally World but these are worth stopping in for! Check them out for sure :)

Click here if you want to see more products on their website: Craft Project Ideas






1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of all you ladies that received these boxes! I went to our Walmart twice and both times the teaching stuff was VERY picked over :( oh well! Looks like you got some great things!

    Katie
    Dirty Hands and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete