Monday, January 23, 2012

Write Around the Room Freebie!

Hello again bloggy friends! Those of you out there teaching Scott Foresman Reading you may be in a similar spot as we are right now...the Bossy R! I put together a "Read, Write, and Sort" around the room activity for Bossy R. My kids love read and write around the room...it is something about carrying around a clip-board that gives a kid a sense of importance! LOL


If you would like this center just CLICK HERE!

In other news... I had my eval today. We had some crazy weather last night (a tornado warning with sirens going off until 2 a.m.). Probably 3/4 of my kids were sitting in a basement or a hallway in the middle of the night last night so you can only imagine their enthusiasm today! I don't think I can count on one hand how many times I said (during my eval) "Please sit up." They all wanted to lay their heads down and look at me like they had never counted a group of ten before! I am not too worried about the actual eval, but now I have to literally re-teach everything we did today because they were soo out of it!! I guess it is not too bad though--I don't have to think too hard tomorrow!
Have a good one,
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the word sort!! (hope your eval feedback is ok...I'd rather have sleepy kids than crazy/wild!!=)
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! We are doing bossy r this week, and continuing it to next week. This will be great.

    www.mrswheelerfirst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete