Sunday, October 18, 2015

Batty Freebie

Just a quick post to share a little something...

We've been working on bats this week. Of course, I haven't taken any pictures... but, I do have a little freebie for you!

In addition to bats, we started learning about how to find words in a dictionary. We created a little book to tell about the parts of a dictionary, and then we did some practice searching for words. This skill seems harder for my kids than in years past. So, this week we are doing some additional practice with this during literacy centers.





Each little booklet gives three practice words. I've also included blank booklets so you can come up with your own words too. You can get all of this in my TPT store for free. Just click here or the pictures above! 

Have a great week! 






5 comments:

  1. I hope you will keep writing more posts in future.

    ReplyDelete

  2. tutu app
    tutuapp apk
    tutu app free
    tutuapp vip
    I've also included blank booklets so you can come up with your own words too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. What are some of the cheapest places to travel to in the world? From Asia to Africa and Europe, Things to do 's
    got budget breakdowns for the cheapest places.

    ReplyDelete