Wednesday, July 1, 2015

CURRENTLY July!

 It's blah, rainy day and I haven't even gotten motivated enough to get out of my pj's! It's summer though... that's my excuse! 

Something exciting has happened this week though... We finally closed on our house! So, one of my "dare to dream" dreams is on its way...
Tomorrow I get to meet with the builder to get the process started of building our house! 
I am so excited!! 

I suppose I'll throw a load of laundry in... at least no one can say I didn't do ANYthing today! :)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! We just recently bought a house and my summer will be getting it organized!
    Cheers,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's thundering here, too. It was so peaceful, until we just got a Tornado warning. Eek! That doesn't happen often around here.

    Congratulations on closing on the new house! So exciting. :)

    I am a new follower, I found you through Farley's Currently. Your blog layout is adorable!

    Mandy
    Caffeine and Lesson Plans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new house! How exciting! Enjoy your lazy summer days while they last. Before you know it, we'll all be back at school. :)

    Jenn
    Take Me To Third Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. xender
    xender app
    xender apk
    xender downloading
    xender install
    It was so peaceful, until we just got a Tornado warning. Eek! That doesn't happen often around here.

    ReplyDelete