Sunday, December 7, 2014

christmas gift!

I was lucky enough to find the perfect gift for my littles....

Personalized Travel Mugs

I found these at the Dollar Tree. I was lucky to find them in the store, so I didn't have to go through the ordering process!

Then, I made my kids some personalized mugs! I gave them a coloring sheet with their name and some cute pictures to color. Then, I went back later and added my own personal note and laminated the sheets to put inside the mugs.




I LOVE how they turned out! So, here is a little freebie for you...

Click the picture above and download the free *editable* PowerPoint slide. Just add your kiddos names and have them color! I used the KG Second Chances Solid, and made it so it was just an outline of the font. 

Update:
Had someone ask for specifics, so:

I had to change the font size a few times depending on the child's name. For most I used font size 150, but some I had to go all the way down to 80. The highest I went was 175. To make the font outlined, I formatted the font so the inside of the font was white and the outside was black line. I played with the boldness of the line too. 

I hope you can use this too and your kids will love it!

That's my quick freebie for you! Have a great week!


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much!! Love this idea! Do you think you could give font size you used and explain how you outlined the text?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also gave $50 cash each to both my sweet children so they could shop their favourite products from any Safeway store. Secret is I won that cash from one of the Safeway promotions :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete