Every blog I have read and shared has added something to my teaching. I am so grateful to all of you teachers out there who inspire me daily!
I am not just a teacher though. In some ways I am a teacher ALL day. I have 2 sweet (I use that word broadly) kids who keep me busy everyday! They look sweet alright...
They are (most of the time)! I am so blessed with 2 smarty pants-- sometimes too smart for their own good!
I also have a very supportive, hard-working husband. He takes care of me in every way possible. It is hard be a spouse to a teacher and he is very patient with my busy schedule.
Other interesting things you should know about me:
- I have crazy food cravings... mostly of some kind of chocolate!
- I have a little Yorkie poo who barks at everything- even me when I come home!
- Favorite show: Grey's Anatomy
- I love anything vintage (especially furniture).
- Pastel colors are my favorite.
- I hate being cold! I just can't get enough of this summer sun :)
- I am very organized with school stuff; very unorganized at home. My husband is not happy about this!
- I am addicted to buying little girl clothes and shoes. I just can't help it-- they are sooo cute!
I hope you enjoy reading about my teaching life and it help you somehow in your classroom too! Enjoy :)