Here is my girl, my sweet 6 year old who might think she is 16.. but she is 6. We have gotten a couple of girl's days this summer.. pedis, the American Girl store for her bday, and time at the lake. She is growing so fast... especially intellectually... I am so proud of her!
And here is my sweet boy! He will be 10 this year... the double digits have arrived! He is so smart-- almost too smart for his own good! Constantly reading and building legos. If only I could get him to stop pestering his sister... I know he loves her, even if he won't admit it! Lucky him.. He has gotten to visit a few church camps this summer to enjoy some of that independence he is longing for.
Especially this one... After 10 years of marriage, I feel like we have made it. Through the thick and thin, this guy hangs around. He has given me the best thing I will ever produce and he works hard everyday to support our family... and give me things I dream of!
I told you I am a lucky girl! Each day I get to wake up with these people!
Other things you might care to know about me:
1. I've taught 1st and 2nd grade. This is my 7th year teaching... and I might possibly be working with the BEST team imaginable!
2. I am about to start a doctoral program...I might be busy this year... Just a little!
3. I have recently become obsessed with pinning home ideas, as we are in the process of building a house! It is so exciting!
4. I have a small yorkie poo. She is lovable, but not so much fun living with in an apartment. Every noise makes her bark!
5. I have 2 sisters and a brother.
6. I have 1 niece and 1 nephew. Another niece coming in January!
ok... I'm making this 2nd post in... right under the wire!